Advertisement

Verify

Hello, I am Mrs. Asha Ghodke , Owner of Troll Me.


I requested to be a publisher at CPX interactive, they asked me to prove ownership of site. So i am writing this short article, Just to prove that i am the owner of this site. Basically 'Troll Me' contains funny and entertaining troll comic images which becomes a part of entertainment for internet user. Comic images on troll-me.blogspot.com are either submitted to Troll Me by email or are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain.


Lets Come to the point of traffic.
So , troll-me.blogspot.com have almost 1,00,000 pageviews per month.
Unique visitors of about 7000+ per month. You can see the overall 1 month report from Google Analytics here. See the image - http://i.imgur.com/tAmYS.png.


I hope you'll accept me as a publisher by reviewing this analytics reports and site content.


Thank you !
                                                                                                            Yours faithful,
                                                                                                                   Mrs. Asha Ghodke
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Nishant Ghodke Facebook

Nishant Ghodke